After the overwhelming response for Groove Search V1.0 and after carefully analyzing our user feedbacks, we present you the much improved version of Groove search v1.1.It is designed to search forms/files/contacts/messages/discussions
in Groove accounts. It gives you results which are directly linked to the tools in Groove.The results are displayed in the form of tree which can then be opened up for details.
The significant features are:
1. Multiple search.
2. Categorized results.
3. Snapshot of all the search results, accross workspaces.
4. Browsing results when search is in progress.
5. easily terminate search, if needed.
6. Search discussions/forms/files/contacts/messages.
7. Search filters to get the precise data.
8. Cache previous search.
9. Link back search results to Groove by double clicking on the search results.
10. Directly open files from search results, edit and save. Get to know where file is saved in workspace.
11. Export data to excel or print results.
12. User friendly UI.
13. Auto login to account, if user has not logged in.
14. Its free.
Limitations for Groove 3.1 users:
1. Auto - login not supported
Groove 2007 users, if not logged will be automatically logged in but Groove 3.1 users cannot be logged in automatically.
2. Link back to discussion and calendar tools
Although Groove Search 1.1 supports complete link back to discussions/forms/calendar entry in their respective tool, it doesn't support the same for 3.1. However it will open the correct discussion/forms/calendar.
To contact us, mail us at : email@example.com
1. Windows Xp SP3 or higher
2. .net framework 3.5 SP1. (If .net framework 3.5 SP1. is not installed, installation will take extra time based on the needs.)
3. microsoft Office Groove 2007
Your feedback is very important to us. Please give your reviews and feedback which is very critical and important to us. This is a free tool so please feel free to pass it on to your friends and relatives or anyone who needs it. :-)
Now its open source
It will need Developer Express 7.1v suite to compile and run....ENJOY !!!